Proback Pulse in Brixton and South London
Pain Free, 'Crack' Free Manipulation: getting patients better quicker
Lambeth osteopaths using the latest technology to revolutionise the back care industry.
What is the ProBack Pulse?
* It is very advanced technology that is based on technology developed by NASA for the Space Program.
* The ProBack Pulse locates and corrects the subluxations or restrictions occurring in your spine. Correcting subluxations provides pain relief and eliminates these irritating or painful problems.
* The ProBack Pulse accurately determines whether the vertebrae is out of position by applying a very light mechanical force to the spine. The amount of this force is equivalent to tapping your fingers on a table. The vibration returned to the ProBack Pulse allows the computer to completely evaluate the position of each vertebrae, giving far more information to the osteopath about your spinal health than was ever available before. This results in a higher level of care for you than was previously available.
How does the ProBack Pulse work?
* On each of your visits we will do an analysis, adjust you with the ProBack Pulse and then reanalyse. You will see the changes in your spine immediately.
* The computer analysis will display your problem areas and show the organs and tissues that are affected. This gives you a thorough understanding of your problem. It will show you how your course of treatment is proceeding and the degree of resolution of your condition.
How is the ProBack Pulse different from manual adjusting?
* First, you won't hear any popping noise coming from your spine. The ProBack Pulse utilises a precise oscillating vibration to gently realign the misaligned segment of your spine, thus removing the "pinching" of the nerves. As a result, pain, tension, headaches, digestive trouble, etc. are relieved.
* The amount of pressure can be precisely controlled and adjusted for your comfort. The ProBack pulse will register when the misalignment is corrected and automatically stops the treatment at just the right time. This is why the treatment is safe, pain-free and effective.
The practitioner will then re-evaluate the spine with the instrument and a post analysis will be displayed on the screen. You will then be able to see the degree of change and actually compare the before and after readings.
Each treatment will build on the last because each and every visit will be based on a completely new analysis of your spine!
Speak to your osteopath for more information about how this type of treatment can help you.
Free spinal consultation: more info
|Mardi Jamieson||Gillian Sheffer|
|Osteopathy consultation and 1st treatment. Allow 45 minutes
|Osteopathy 2nd and subsequent treatments. Allow 30 minutes
|Cranial Osteopathy consultation and 1st treatment. Allow 45 minutes
£55 (child £48)
|Cranial Osteopathy 2nd and subsequent treatments. Allow 30 minutes
£45 (child £38)
For full details see our Price List.