Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue Massage is a powerful form of remedial massage that focuses on the deeper layers of muscle tissue, but unlike classic Swedish massage the movements are generally slower and the pressure deeper and more focused on specific areas of tension and pain.
Once having experienced Deep Tissue Massage, many people continue to choose this form of massage over lighter styles such as Swedish massage for the increased degree of relaxation, alleviation of pain, and the generally longer lasting benefits that it provides.
Deep Tissue Massage can help treat various conditions including:
- Chronic pain (e.g. fibromyalgia)
- Limited mobility (e.g. stiff neck/shoulders)
- Recovery from injury (e.g. whiplash, sports injuries)
- Repetitive strain injury (e.g. carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow)
- Painful joints (e.g. osteo-arthritis)
- Lower back pain
- Muscle strains or spasms (e.g. from poor posture, improper lifting)
Therapist(s) offering Deep Tissue Massage:
|Andy Jacques||Dahnen Murdanaigum||Didi Cooper|
|Emma Tubmen||Jennie Duck||Mark Dudley|
|Toireasa McCann||Veronica Massa||
|Massage - Deep Tissue - 60 Minutes|
For full details see our Price List.