What does a counsellor do?
- Listen effectively to what you are saying
- Interrupt you when it is useful and appropriate
- Facilitate your untangling of thoughts, feelings and worries about a situation
- Offer you their insights into how you act, think and feel
- Teach, show and help you express your emotions in your own way
- Teach, show and help you work out your own solutions to problems
- Teach, show and help you accept what cannot be changed
- Teach, show, help and support you and your relationship while you do all this
Therapist(s) offering Counselling:
|Counselling/Psychotherapy - 60 Minutes|
|Trauma Counselling - 60 Minutes|
For full details see our Price List.