> Conditions treated?
Are you in pain in Brixton or South London?
Has your doctor offered you painkillers? They may work but your back or neck pain is likely to come back if the cause of your joint pain isn't dealt with. If you have a good GP they may follow the latest NHS guidelines and advise you to visit a physical therapist such as an osteopath.
Your osteopath can help with:
- back pain sports injuries
- neck pain slipped discs
- headaches stress related conditions
- migraines whiplash injuries
- 'frozen' or stiff shoulders sciatica
- 'trapped' nerves pregnancy back ache
- arthritic conditions hip, thigh and knee problems
- calf, shin, ankle or foot pain tennis elbow
Fancy some drug-free pain relief and advice on how to stay healthy?
Then call us to arrange an appointment with one of our experienced osteopaths. You don't have to suffer in silence. Most conditions are treatable. Your osteopath will refer you if you need to see a different specialist.
|Osteopathy consultation and 1st treatment. Allow 45 minutes
|Osteopathy 2nd and subsequent treatments. Allow 30 minutes
|Cranial Osteopathy consultation and 1st treatment. Allow 45 minutes
£55 (child £48)
|Cranial Osteopathy 2nd and subsequent treatments. Allow 30 minutes
£45 (child £38)
For full details see our Price List.